Bespoke Corporate Female Leadership Development
Work with the WLA in co-creating a leading edge in-house female leadership programme
Using our skills and experiences, we can bring together best practice in female leadership development.
Working with you to align the programme to your culture, aspirations and key outcomes.
What is it?
- A tailored in-house development programme that brings key talent onto a 12-month programme. The programme is co-created so as to align with corporate culture and outcomes.
- Using a flexible learning model of in-person, online learning, accountability, projects and assessments.
Who is it for?
- Women are identified as future potential through performance management or succession planning.
- Women who are keen to push forward their careers and willing to learn.
- Stronger alignment with in-house culture. Building a cross business network that is helpful in understanding the environment and stakeholders.
How does it work?
Male Ally Programme
- Bringing and engaging male stakeholders is a key part of the long term success.
- Providing briefings and training.
Line Manager Engagement
- The success of the programme is often down to the availability of individuals to participate in the live sessions.
- Having a line manager who is interested and willing to support delegates is a vitally important part of the initial planning.
- Working together with in-house frameworks, competencies, performance planning and knowledge gaps to identify the best interventions.
- Working with the WLA to understand the challenges women face and the specific modules to support their leadership plan.
Lets Keep in Touch
Interested in some free female leadership development? Get tips and advice delivered straight to your inbox with our free weekly newsletter.
By submitting this form you consent to be contacted by the WLA using the details provided.